About Bill Barrow & Chris Miller
“Perseverence. . . nothing in the world can take its place.”
— Calvin Coolidge
A native of Seattle, Bill Barrow fell in love with Bainbridge Island and moved here in 1967. He has earned numerous sales awards since 1963 and admits they are gratifying, but Bill’s greatest rewards have come from satisfied customers, referrals, and repeat clientele. An active member of the Kitsap Board of Realtors, Bill is also a Certified Residential Specialist. This national real estate organization boasts a membership exclusive to the top 3% of Realtors in the U.S.
Bill also has a SRES designation from SAREC, the Senior Advantage Real Estate Council, which is a growing group of Realtors who specialize in helping mature clients with their unique property issues and needs. Locally, Bill has numerous community affiliations, including memberships with Kiwanis and the Chamber of Commerce. He has served as president of the Chamber twice, as a board member for the Bainbridge Foundation, and on various other island committees.
With professional experience in the Kitsap County and Bainbridge Island real estate markets since 1989, Chris Miller is widely known for attention to details and courteous service. Clients appreciate Chris’s willingness to customize each transaction to best serve their own individual needs and schedules. Other members of the local real estate industry—listing agents, buyer’s agents, inspectors, title officers, escrow agents, loan officers and special service providers needed for more complex or specialized transactions—know they can count on Chris to work well with them.
Chris plans for smooth transactions, coordinating services, appointments, and documents so they flow in a timely manner. Chris is a current member and past board director of the Bainbridge Island Chamber of Commerce, member of the Grand Old 4th of July Committee, and a diving coach for local youth. He has also served on the Board of Directors of the Kitsap County Association of Realtors and Washington State Association of Realtors.
Be sure to call Bill and Chris when you “really want it SOLD”!
Bill Barrow: 50 Years as a Realtor!
Real Estate Affiliations (offices held and designations)
- National Association of Realtors
- Washington State Association of Realtors—State Council
- Kitsap Board of Realtors—Vice President
- Board Designations: CRS,CRB,GRI,SRES
Real Estate Career
- Home Market Sales—Salesman and Broker
- Western Homes Realty—Associate Broker
- Henry Broderick Inc.—Associate Broker
- Huntington Park Sales (one of the first developments for retired buyers)—Associate Broker President
- Powell Homes—Vice president, property procurer for FHA homes
- John L. Scott Inc.—Broker: Opened four offices, JLS Bainbridge Island, JLS Poulsbo, JLS Silverdale, JLS Port Ludlow
- Bainbridge Properties, Inc.—Owner/Broker
- Deschamps Real Estate—Associate Broker
- Coldwell Banker / McKenzie—Associate Broker
Community Organizations Past and Present
- Seattle Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Bainbridge Island Sportsmen Club
- Bainbridge Island Chamber of Commerce—President-three years, Board member, Business Owner member
- Bainbridge Island Kiwanis—Recently awarded 40-year membership pin!
- Jenck’s Beard Award—Outstanding Realtor of the Year Kitsap County
- Chamber of Commerce Business Person of the Year
Participated in the Development and/or Sales of the Following Developments:
- Suquamish Shores (sales)
Bainbridge Island Development and Sales:
- Blakely Heights
- Bainbridge View Estates
- Blue Heron
- Winslow Green
- Williamson Landing